An advocate can help and support you to be fully involved in decisions that affect YOU
Absolute Advocacy provides the following services
- Care Act Advocacy
- Advocacy for people with mental health needs
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA)
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Relevant Person’s Representative
- Advocacy for older people
- Advocacy for people with physical or sensory impairment
Do you want to have a say about what happens to you? Are you struggling to stay involved in decisions about your health & wellbeing or about where you live?
Or maybe you know someone else who needs support?
Health & Social Care processes can be complicated - sometimes we need a bit of help to make sure our views are heard. Advocates ensure people are involved in decisions about them. Some people have a legal right to an advocate e.g. if they are detained under the Mental Health Act or have substantial difficulty engaging in social care processes
Please get in touch for more information, our contact details are on this page.
Our office is fully accessible, please ring and let us know you're coming.