Cloverleaf Advocacy offers the following services in North Yorkshire
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA)
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLs)
- Relevant Person's Representative (RPR)
- Care Act Advocacy
- General Advocacy
If you give time and energy, without being paid, to look after a family member or a friend then Carers Count can help you.
This service is free, independent and confidential.
Carers Count works across Selby District and offers Information, Advice and Support for all informal/unpaid adult carers including:
- Home Visits
- Carers Assessments
- Signposting to relevant organisations for practical and financial advice.
- Emotional Support
- Social groups and activities
- Regular newsletters
Our experienced team will do everything they can to assist you.
For further information contact us on 0300 012 0415 (local rate call) Text 07860 021502
Other Cloverleaf services in North Yorkshire
Our Annual Report for 2016/17 is here
Our Annual Report for 2017/18 is here
Make a referral - please note if you are making a referral for someone else, you will need to get their consent before doing so.
Easy read referral