- Care Act Advocacy
- Advocacy for people with mental health needs
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA)
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Relevant Person’s Representative
- Independent Health Complaints Advocacy
- Advocacy for older people
- Advocacy for people with physical or sensory impairment
- Self-advocacy groups - see the self advocacy in North Lincolnshire page for more details.
- Talking Lincs: Self advocacy in North Lincolnshire.
The NHS works hard to provide a high quality service but sometimes things do go wrong. If you, are unhappy with the NHS service you, or someone you know has received from a NHS service you can raise your concerns. By raising a concern, the NHS can try to put things right and learn from your experiences. If you feel you would like help to make a complaint Cloverleaf support is available. Some people may decide not to make a health complaint because they are put off by the process, find it confusing or believe nothing will happen. If you are thinking about making a complaint it is important to know that you have access to local quality advocacy to help you make your complaint and provide support throughout the complaints process.
For more information download our help sheets or contact us at the details above
Our online referral form is below
We are open Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00. Outside these hours you can leave us a message and your contact details and we will get back to you.
If you need any of our information in other formats please let us know and we will do all we can to help. Our web site can automatically translate content into other languages.
Make a referral - please note if you are making a referral for someone else, you will need to get their consent before doing so.
Easy read referral