We are looking for a Volunteer Coordinator to join our Voices Together Team!
Cloverleaf Advocacy is a highly successful charity providing independent advocacy to vulnerable adults, across the Tameside, Yorkshire and Humberside area. This is an exciting opportunity for an Advocate to join our team working in the North East Lincolnshire in a newly created post as Volunteer Coordinator!
The Service Manager wants to appoint an organised and motivated professional who will work passionately to lead on the development of the local volunteer offer, identify where volunteers can actively support the delivery of the Voices Together service and to actively recruit volunteers following fair selection processes.
Some of the key areas of responsibility include:
- To recruit, develop and support a team of approximately 5 volunteers to enhance the advocacy services provided by Voices Together.
- To ensure volunteer recruitment, selection and support meets the standards set by Volunteering England.
- To work with the advocacy team to promote and raise awareness of the Voices Together service.
- To coordinate and carry out regular one to one and group supervision of volunteers with the aim of ensuring that volunteers are involved in meaningful and rewarding work
- Coordinate in-house and external training for volunteers that will enable them to contribute effectively and safely to the delivery of activities
- To maintain accurate and timely records
Post: Volunteer Coordinator
Hours: 18.75 hours per week
Location: North East Lincolnshire
Accountable to: Service Manager
Pay: £21,500 p.a. (pro rata)
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) enhanced with barred list check, two satisfactory references and evidence of the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Alongside fantastic team support, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Home Workers' Allowance where applicable
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave, plus 8 statutory/bank holiday
- Birthday Leave and Wellbeing day
- Access to HR and Wellbeing support
- Perkbox that creates you savings
- Excellent career development opportunities!
To apply for this post you will need to complete a Cloverleaf Advocacy Application Form, including any supporting information.
Closing date for applications is: 13th February 2019
Interviews will be held on: On or around 4th March 2019, in Scunthorpe or Dewsbury
Please note: Candidates not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing should consider their application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. ** Strictly, no agencies **