Service Manager £27,270 per annum pro-rata
East Riding 33.75 hours
Cloverleaf Advocacy is a highly successful charity providing independent advocacy to vulnerable adults, across the Yorkshire and Humberside area and has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Service Manager to join and lead our East Riding Advocacy Service on a full-time basis, working 33.75 hours per week. The Service Manager will be responsible for leading and managing provision the of IMCA, IMHA, RPR, Care Act, Litigation Friend and NHS Complaints Advocacy.
What we are looking for:
- A Service Manager who can provide strong leadership and management for Cloverleaf’s services in the East Riding area, and will maintain Cloverleaf’s credibility and sustainability within our services.
- A Service Manager who can take responsibility for the development and delivery of the services’ strategic plan and ensure that services are provided effectively and efficiently according to statutory and contractual requirements.
- A Service Manager who will lead the teams in a manner which embodies the values and vision of the organisation, developing an innovative and entrepreneurial culture.
The Service Manager role will include the following key-tasks:
- To lead, develop and facilitate the delivery of all services under the East Riding contract.
- To effectively co-ordinate the team resources for the East Riding Advocacy Service and to ensure high quality service delivery of the local day to day operations.
- To ensure supervision of staff, students and volunteers, including quality and performance monitoring.
- To ensure that each member of staff understands the vision and values of the organisation and promotes these in their day to day work.
- To ensure that all service elements and delivery partners are gathering stakeholder feedback and outcomes on a routine basis.
- To deliver awareness raising and training sessions about the advocacy role to key stakeholders
- Ensure that the services have and fulfil a clear action and development plan, informed by stakeholder feedback
The successful candidate(s) will receive appropriate training and support to excel in the role!
Post: Service Manager Hours: 33.75 hours per week
Pay: £27,270 prorata Accountable to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Benefits: Competitive salary and contributory pension scheme (Nest)
A minimum of 28 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays, Birthday Leave & Wellbeing Day
Healthcare, Mindful Employer and Perkbox membership
Excellent career development opportunities and much more!
Other: Appointment is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Two satisfactory references and evidence of a right to work in the United Kingdom.
How do I apply?
If this role interests you, please obtain an application form and job details by going to our website at: https://www.cloverleaf-advocacy.co.uk/jobs.
Closing date for applications is: 23rd January 2020 at 12 pm, midday
Interviews will be held on: 30th January 2020
Please note: Candidates not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing should consider their application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. ** Strictly, no agencies **