This post represents a rare opportunity to join a unique and growing organisation. We have an incredible passion and energy in ensuring the voices, choices and rights of people are heard and understood. Our drive is to support people to build better lives for themselves.
The aim of the Carers Count (Mental Health) service is to promote, support and improve the mental, physical and emotional wellbeing of adult carers in Kirklees, who are caring for people with mental health needs and/or drug/alcohol dependency so they can continue in their caring role, look after their own health and wellbeing and have a life of their own. The service also provides carers breaks by directly providing support in the community to the person with a mental health need.
We are now looking for a dynamic person who can provide day to day operational management of our Carers Count service. As Service Manager you will be involved in reviewing current provision and working with stakeholders to develop, and drive the service forward.
The Service Manager will provide day to day operational coordination of the delivery of the Carers Count (Mental Health) service in Kirklees.
The successful candidate will provide leadership, and in conjunction with others, manage and facilitate the performance of the service in order that the aims, objectives and contractual obligations are met in keeping with the value base of the service and Cloverleaf.
Some of the key tasks will be:
- To lead, develop and facilitate the delivery of the Carers Count Service (Mental Health) in Kirklees.
- To ensure that there is creative and responsible leadership for the delivery of effective services.
- To ensure that there are robust risk assessments conducted and implemented to ensure the wellbeing and safety of all stakeholders.
- To work closely with other Carers Count service managers and staff to ensure best use of resources across the two delivery contracts.
- To develop and implement a communications strategy which promotes the service to carers, health and social care staff, local businesses and employers, and the wider public.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary of £27,270 (fte – pro rata for part time hours) and contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave (fte), plus 8 statutory/bank holiday, Birthday Leave and Wellbeing Day!
- Perkbox, Healthcare, Eyecare Vouchers, Mindful Employer membership and much more!
- Excellent career development opportunities!
How do I apply?
If this role interests you, please obtain an application form and job details by going to our website at: https://www.cloverleaf-advocacy.co.uk/jobs.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 3rd April 2020 at 9 am
Interviews will be held on: Likely to be week commencing 13th April 2020
CandIdates should note that appointment is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Two satisfactory references and evidence of a right to work in the United Kingdom.
Please note: Candidates not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing should consider their application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. ** Strictly, no agencies **