Project Assistant £16,665 (FTE) after successful probation - Pro rata
Hull & East Riding. 22.5 hours per week
We’re looking for an amazing Project Assistant to support our advocacy teams in Hull and East Riding! (Part Time, 22.5 hours per week, split over two projects)
Cloverleaf Advocacy is a highly successful charity providing independent advocacy to vulnerable adults, across the Yorkshire and Humberside area and has an exciting opportunity for a Project Assistant who holds a strong background in supporting administrative processes, to join our Hull and East Riding Advocacy Services.
What we are looking for:
The ideal Project Assistant will already have a good range of experience providing an effective administrative service to other professionals and teams. The Project Assistant will split their working hours over two projects one situated in Hull and the other in East Riding. The postholder will be based two days in each service to provide, working 22.5 hours over 4 days.
As Project Assistant you will:
- Provide administrative support to each service. The main focus of the work will be the day to day running of the office including coordination of information and communication systems, including the case recording system, for each service.
- Response to enquiries and some support and signposting to people accessing advocacy services.
The project assistant will be supported day to day by the operational guidance and leadership of the Service Manager
The Project Assistant role will include the following key tasks:
- To contribute to the development of and ensure the maintenance of information.
- To support the Service Manager with the successful allocation of referrals to team members.
- To send written communications out on behalf of the service.
- To provide telephone cover as and when required for the services as needed
- To gather, record and collate feedback from stakeholders
- To assist in the organisation of minute taking, groups, meetings, workshops and training events
- To support with the induction of new staff, volunteers and students
The successful candidate(s) will receive appropriate training and support to excel in the role!
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and recognition
- Contributory pension scheme (Nest)
- A minimum of 28 days annual leave, plus 8 statutory/bank holiday, Birthday Leave & Wellbeing Day (pro rata)
- Healthcare, Mindful Employer and Perkbox membership
- Excellent career development opportunities and much more!
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
Location: Hull and East Riding Advocacy Services
Accountable to: Service Managers
Pay: £16,160 FTE (pro-rata), rising to £16,665 after successful probation
Other: Appointment is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) enhanced with barred list check. Two satisfactory references and evidence must be provided of a right to work in the United Kingdom.
If this role interests you, please go to our website to download an application pack at https://www.cloverleaf-advocacy.co.uk/jobs. Fully completed application forms must be returned by 9.00 am on the closing date either by post or emailing your completed form to: Recruitment@cloverleaf-advocacy.co.uk
Closing date for applications is: 24th January 2020 at 9.00 am
(Please note we reserve the right to close this vacancy early once we have received sufficient applications).
Interviews will be held on or around: 31st January 2020
Please note: Candidates not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing should consider their application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Strictly, no agencies **