Permanent/ part time
Are you an experienced and exceptional Administrator looking for the chance to make a significant contribution to the Cloverleaf Advocacy services?
Cloverleaf Advocacy is a highly successful charity providing independent advocacy to vulnerable adults, across the Yorkshire and Humberside area and has an exciting opportunity for a Project Assistant to join our team working in Halifax. You will work permanently on a part time basis for 18.75-22.5 hours per week.
The main focus of the work will be the day to day running of the office including co-ordination of information and communication systems, use of internal programmes, the HR system and the maintenance of data and information.
The Project Assistant will also provide a professional and first class response to enquiries and some face to face/telephone support and signposting to people accessing Cloverleaf Advocacy services, alongside triaging of referrals, reviewing documentation and allocating advocates to cases.
The ideal Project Assistant for this job will match the person specification as shown within the application pack, but will include:
- Have experience working with service users/members in a charitable/third-sector environment
- Have relevant administration
- Have good numerical skills
- Have experience with minute taking
- Have experience providing administrative support to a team and working independently under pressure
- Be highly proficient in Excel (graphs), Word, Power Point, Outlook and the internet
- Have excellent verbal communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be confident, friendly, patient, and tactful
- Be able to deal with ambiguity and have a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude to work
Hours will be worked in line with service needs, though a degree of flexibility is offered. The post will be based within our Halifax/ Calderdale Office.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a forward thinking charity that values its service users, staff and volunteers please apply.
Post: Project Assistant
Hours: 18.75 – 22.5 hours per week
Accountable to: Service Managers
Pay: £16,160 p.a. FTE rising to £16,660 after successful probationary period (pro rata)
Other: Appointment is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) enhanced with barred list check. Two satisfactory references and evidence must be provided of a right to work in the United Kingdom.
How do I apply?
If this role interests you, please go to our website to download an application pack at: https://www.cloverleaf-advocacy.co.uk/jobs
Fully completed application forms must be returned by 9.00 am on the closing date.
Application for this post must be made by the completion of a Cloverleaf Advocacy application form.
Closing date for applications is: 30th January 2019
Interviews will be held on: W/C 4th February 2019