Our employees believe we have an ‘exceptional people focussed culture’ and that we are ‘a great place to work!’- if you like the sound of this, read on!
We’re currently looking for an exceptional Personal Assistant who will make a significant contribution to our superb organisation
Cloverleaf Advocacy is a highly successful charity providing independent advocacy to vulnerable adults, across the Yorkshire and Humberside area and has an exciting and unique opportunity for a Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive, based at Dewsbury Head Office. You will work on a part time basis for 18.75 hours per week on a permanent basis.
The main focus of the work will be to provide a professional and wide-ranging PA support to the Chief Executive and secretarial support to the Chair, and Board of Trustees. The role will provide confidential administrative support to the Chief Executive, including diary management, note/minute taking, action monitoring, report reviewing and data analysis.
Some of the Key Tasks:
- To provide administrative support to the Chief Executive in managing diary, organisation of meetings and the preparation and maintenance of confidential documents and files.
- Provide support to the Chief Executive in prioritisation of workload, and responding appropriately to, and filtering requests on their behalf.
- Provide administrative support through procurement and tendering processes.
- Provide administrative support to the Chair of Trustees, including organisation of meetings, preparation of agendas, minutes and papers, sourcing refreshments/catering.
- Taking minutes at full Trustee Board Meetings and Sub-Group Meetings.
- Analyse and provide reports to the CEO on data provided from the organisation’s services.
- To produce briefing papers, reports and presentations as required.
At Cloverleaf we believe in investing in our employees and the post-holder will receive opportunities for training and support.
Post: Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive
Hours: 18.75 hours per week (flexible as occasional evening work may be required)
Location: Based at Dewsbury Head Office (days and times to be discussed at interview)
Accountable to: Chief Executive
Pay: £22,000 p.a. FTE (pro rata due to part time hours of this post)
Other: Appointment is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Two satisfactory references and
evidence of a right to work in the United Kingdom.
How do I apply?
If this role interests you, please contact email@example.com for an application pack.
Closing date for applications is: 20th September 2019 at 9 am
Interviews will be held on: Likely to be Friday 27th September 2019
Please note: Candidates not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing should consider their application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Strictly, no agencies **