DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
£35,000 per annum, fte - (3-5 days per week – actual working days by agreement with the appointed candidate)
This post represents a rare opportunity to join a unique and growing organisation. We have an incredible passion and energy in ensuring the voices, choices and rights of people are heard and understood. Our drive is to support people to build better lives for themselves.
We are now looking for a dynamic and experienced person to help prepare and lead the organisation through our next stage of development, as we continue to deliver outstanding services. The new Director of Business Development will strengthen our Senior Management Team and work closely with the CEO and supportive Board of Trustees to develop and deliver on our strategic plan. It is essential that you share and are committed to our strong value base. We want to engage someone who is able to embody the culture of trust and collaboration we have worked to develop and maintain.
We are in our 10th year of continuous growth, delivering a wide range of advocacy and carer support services across the North of England. The postholder will be responsible for the business development of the organisation which will include the planning, preparation and submission of successful tenders and funding applications through to implementation and the quality assurance of the organisation’s work. The role will also contribute to the business development for Cloverleaf’s training centre, Cloverleaf Connect.
We would like to appoint a professional who has experience in engaging with external agencies, stakeholders and local and regional decision makers to build strong partnerships and ensure local intelligence is fully embedded in funding bids.
Interested candidates for this post should fully demonstrate:
- Experience of the preparation and submission of effective tenders and successfully developing funding proposals.
- Strong business management and financial skills evidenced through successful business planning and income generation.
- Ability to lead and support organisational growth.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills tailored for a diverse range of audiences.
- Excellent numerical, analytical and strategic skills with the ability to translate strategy into practical and deliverable plans.
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing plans and strategies.
- Experience of organisational development and the management of change.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave pro rata, plus 8 statutory/bank holiday, Birthday Leave and Wellbeing Day!
- Perkbox, Healthcare, Eyecare Vouchers, Mindful Employer membership and much more!
- Excellent career development opportunities
To apply for this post, you will need to complete a Cloverleaf Advocacy Application Form, including a supporting letter of no more than 2 sides of A4.
Application Packs can be downloaded from our website at: www.cloverleaf-advocacy.co.uk/jobs
Closing date for completed applications is: 12th April 2020 at 12 noon
Interviews will take place on or around: Interview date to be confirmed.
Please note: Candidates not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing should consider their application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. ** Strictly, no agencies **