Customer Service/ Data Assistant
(Temporary for 6 months, with potential to extend)
£15,500 - £16,000 p.a. FTE (pro rata for part-time hours) - 18.75 – 22.5 hours per week
Cloverleaf Advocacy is a highly successful charity providing independent advocacy to vulnerable adults, across the Yorkshire and Humberside area. We have experienced rapid growth over the past few years and now have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service/ Data Assistant to join our Head Office team initially working on a part time and fixed term basis.
As Customer Service/ Data Assistant you will:
- Hold previous experience as an outstanding support
- Possess the ability to collate and present written information clearly.
- Be a team player, hold excellent communication skills and be very proactive.
- Provide an effective business and administrative support service to the central services management team and be passionate about meeting tight deadlines.
The Key tasks will include:
- General administrative duties to the Head Office management team including diary management, minute taking, photocopying, scanning, filing forms and typing up confidential information.
- Data entry from paper records into database management system within specified timeframe.
- Taking telephone calls from both internal and external customers.
- To support the organisation by gathering and recording feedback from stakeholders by initiating outbound calls around quality surveys and customer experience.
- Maintenance of social media accounts
- To contribute to the development and maintenance of systems including the logging of faults, repairs, GDPR audits, complaints
- To manage local office stock, including stationery, leaflets and posters
This is an exciting opportunity in a very busy Head Office - If you think you’ll be a person people love to have around, and couple this with a strong work ethic, we would like to hear from you!
To apply for this post you will need to complete a Cloverleaf Advocacy Application Form, including a supporting letter of no more than 2 sides of A4.
Application Packs can be downloaded from our website https://www.cloverleaf-advocacy.co.uk/jobs
Closing date for completed applications is: Monday 28th January 2019 at 9.00 am
Interview: Likely to be 6th February 2019