Contact and Support Team Members – Dewsbury
(Cloverleaf Advocacy is looking for talented, motivated staff to join our team of versatile individuals)
Cloverleaf Advocacy is a highly successful charity providing independent advocacy to vulnerable adults, across the Yorkshire and Humberside area and is now looking for motivated individuals who can join and support the team based at our Head Office in Dewsbury. The vacancies we have will include either working on a sessional or part time basis.
Post 1 - One day per week on a permanent, part-time basis (7.5 hours)
Post 2 - Working on a casual basis as bank staff (as and when required)
- Cloverleaf Advocacy wants to hear from individuals who would like to work on either a sessional basis during our busy times, or one full day each week.
- We are looking for individuals who have the required experience or qualification for the post.
- Casual staff must be available to provide for cover at short notice.
- We would like to hear from candidates who would want to build a career in a similar field.
- All posts are subject to a valid DBS Check.
The key tasks of this role will include:
- Ensuring outstanding customer experience.
- Managing the wide range of calls and client requests meeting organisational standards.
- Obtaining and using relevant information from callers to handle calls effectively and ensure appropriate outcomes for the caller.
- Ensuring that all referrals are logged on the case management system in a timely manner and added to project waiting lists for allocation by Service Managers.
- Providing an onward referral/signposting service to clients who do not meet the criteria for Cloverleaf Advocacy services.
- Accurately take messages and pass them on in a timely manner via the appropriate media.
Candidates will receive appropriate training and support to excel in the role!
Hours: Casual as and when required or one agreed full day of 7.5 hours each week.
Location: Dewsbury, Head Office
Accountable to: Team Leader and Service Manager
Pay: £17,675 - £18,180p.a. FTE (pro-rata) - £9.06 per hour
Other: Appointment is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) enhanced with barred list check. Two satisfactory references and
evidence must be provided of a right to work in the United Kingdom.
If you feel that you match our requirements and wish to apply to join our organisation please complete an application form online at https://www.cloverleaf-advocacy.co.uk/jobs/vacancy and return to: Recruitment@cloverleaf-advocacy.co.uk
Can you please ensure that you indicate whether you are applying for the role with the bank staff team or the part-time role.
Closing date: 4th September 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 16th September 2019
Please note: Candidates not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing should consider their application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Strictly, no agencies **