Front of House Assistant - Carers Count (Huddersfield)
(15 hours per week, days to be confirmed but likely to be Monday and Tuesday, on a fixed term basis for 6 months)
Cloverleaf Advocacy is a highly successful charity providing independent advocacy to vulnerable adults, across the Yorkshire and Humberside area and has an exciting opportunity for a Front of House Assistant to join our Carers Count Team working up-to 15 hours per week on a fixed term basis.
What is Carers Count?
Carers Count provides a holistic, single point of access for carer support across Kirklees. The services include provision of information, advice and advocacy, peer support groups and specialist support for carers of people with mental health needs.
What will the role be doing?
This role will provide a high quality, welcoming front of house function to the Carers Count service and provide back office administrative support to the team as needed.
- The postholder will provide a customer focussed and person-centred response to telephone, email, postal, web and in person enquiries, logging each contact on our case management system and directing all referrals to the relevant part of the Carers Count service.
- The postholder will also provide a welcoming reception service to the Carers Count premises in Huddersfield for people attending drop-ins, groups or making enquiries about the service.
- The postholder will include working directly with carers of people with, learning disabilities, physical and sensory impairments, acquired brain injuries, older people and people with mental health need and social care and health staff.
- The role will also include provision of administrative support to the team delivering the Carers Count service in Huddersfield, including room bookings, mailshots, data entry along with taking responsibility for health and safety within the office environment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Home Workers' Allowance where applicable
- Contributory pension scheme
- A minimum of 28 days annual leave, plus 8 statutory/bank holiday, Birthday Leave and Wellbeing Day
- Healthcare and Mindful Employer membership
- Excellent career development opportunities and much more!
Hours: Up-to 15 hours per week
Accountable to: Service Manager (s)
Pay: £17,500 p.a. FTE rising to £18,000 (pro rata) after successful completion of 6 month probationary period.
Other: Appointment is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) enhanced with barred list check. Two satisfactory references and
evidence must be provided of a right to work in the United Kingdom.
If this role interests you, please go to our website to download an application pack at https://www.cloverleaf-advocacy.co.uk/jobs. Fully completed application forms must be returned by 9.00 am on the closing date either by post or emailing your completed form to: Recruitment@cloverleaf-advocacy.co.uk
Closing date for applications is: 29/08/2019 at 9 am
Interviews will be held on or around: September 2019
Please note: Candidates not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing should consider their application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. ** Strictly, no agencies **