Here at Cloverleaf Advocacy we believe advocacy is all about people controlling their own lives. We help people to make their own decisions and achieve their own goals.
Our work includes supporting individuals and groups, by joining Cloverleaf Advocacy you can help us reach people who need who need support to speak up and have their voice heard.
We welcome employees from all backgrounds and with different types of knowledge, skills and experience.
We work over a large area of the north of England, our projects are responsive to change and always developing.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Home Workers' Allowance where applicable
- Contributory pension scheme
- A minimum of 28 days annual leave, plus 8 statutory/bank holiday
- Birthday Leave and Wellbeing day
- Excellent career development opportunities
- And much more!
See below for details of the opportunities available across the organisation and a downloadable application form.
Please state clearly on the from which vacancy you are applying for.
We do not place vacancies with Recruitment Agencies.
Join Our Talent Pool
If you're searching for your next post whether this be in advocacy, central services or other support positions, why not contact us now?
You'll be working at a great organisation as part of a friendly, helpful and supportive team situated in a great central location with fantastic modern facilities offering a range of people support services as well as very competitive salaries. We're always interested to hear from enthusiastic, committed, aspiring future employees so send us your CV now by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the kind of role you are wanting.
By joining our Talent Pool we'll know you're interested in working here when a future vacancy occurs and will be in touch with you when roles become available.
Cloverleaf Advocacy appreciates the effort and commitment involved in making a job application and want you to have a positive experience of applying for our jobs. To help you with your preparation, please consider our guidance before submitting your application
Our core values are based on principles of trust, transparency and honesty. In order to fulfil these, people need to be confident that Cloverleaf holds the
lawful and correct treatment of personal information as vital to our service. Our Privacy notice you what to expect when Cloverleaf Advocacy collects
personal and/or sensitive information. It applies to information we collect about:
- People who receive support from Cloverleaf Advocacy
- People who refer others into Cloverleaf Advocacy services
- People who attend training provided by Cloverleaf Advocacy or who
- complete qualifications with Cloverleaf Advocacy
- Current and former employees, and people who apply for jobs.
- Current volunteers, and people who apply for volunteer roles.
- Visitors to our website
- People who provide feedback about our services including complaints.
- People who subscribe to our newsletters or information about our services or projects.