How can I get an advocate?

If you need the support of an advocate, please get in touch with us. We can take a referral over the phone, by email, text or through the website. You can also call into any Cloverleaf office.

We will need to know a little bit about you (your name, address, how old you are) and the reason that you need an advocate. 

If we can’t help you, we will always try to find a service that can!