This course will provide a summary of common long-term medical conditions, symptoms, comorbidities, medications and side effects. Conditions will include:
* Mental health conditions: depression, stress and anxiety
* Muscular and skeletal conditions: osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, simple mechanical back pain, joint replacement.
* Endocrine conditions: diabetes, type 1 and type 2.
* Respiratory disorders: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma.
* Cardiovascular disease: coronary heart disease, angina, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia.
* Neurological disease: multiple sclerosis, stroke, Parkinson’s
The cost of this course is £75 per person, in future this will be £125 per person.