Care Act Training
Our Care Act training runs in line with the City & Guilds Handbook. The assessed training has a credit value of 9.
The aim of the training is to enable the learner to:
- Understand the purpose, the main provisions and the principles of the Care Act 2014
- To understand legislation which affects the provision of independent advocacy under the Care Act 2014.
- To understand the role of the advocate as required by the Care Act 2014.
- To be able to provide independent advocacy support under the Care Act 2014.
- To be able to raise concerns and challenge decisions made by the local authority as required by the Care Act 2014