Active Listening - 3 sessions of online training - all 3 need to be attended for CPD Accreditation
About this Event
Session 1/3 - 08/09/2020 - 9.30am until 12.45pm
Session 2/3 - 15/09/2020 - 9.30am until 12.45pm
Session 3/3 - 22/09/2020 - 9.30am until 12.45pm
The cost for the training is £125.00 per person (usually £195)
If you wish to book on the training please only book on the first session, this will link to the other sessions.
The Learning Outcomes for this course:
- Be able to differentiate between active listening skills and passive listening.
- Understand the significance of the ‘core conditions’ as the basis for effective active listening.
- Be able to identify and use active listening skills within a professional and ethical framework.
- Recognise when to appropriately signpost another to a professional helper or agency.
By the end of this course, you can expect to:
- Know the difference between active listening and passive listening.
- Be able to name the core conditions and appraise your own ability to offer these to another.
- Be able to identify and use a range of listening skills to positive effect.
- Recognise your own limitations and communicate within ethical boundaries.
- Sign-post as appropriate.
If you are interested in any training on our website or bespoke training then please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org