Cloverleaf Connect offers a range of training packages to suit your needs.
We are a specialist team with a network of associates who have the right skills, experience and knowledge to deliver bespoke and effective learning and development opportunities to our customers.
We can arrange comprehensive leadership training courses for a wide range of organisations from small and medium to large and global organisations looking to grow the skills of their staff.
Developing the skills of the people who manage your business and investing time in training has many benefits for your business:
- Increased productivity
- Improved staff management leading to increased performance
- Improved decision making & motivation
- Better time management
- Better results and improved team work
- Gain a competitive advantage.
Some of our existing courses include:
- Basic awareness Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Train the Trainer in the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA)
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLs)
- Relevant Persons Representative (RPR)
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
- Understanding the Care Act
- Care Act Advocacy
- Care Certificate
- Mental Health Basic Awareness
- Creative Group Work
- Leadership and Management
- Working with Multi-agencies
- Disability Awareness
- Dementia Awareness
- Litigation Friend
- End of Life Care