I want to complain about the NHS

How we can help you

If you have experienced a problem with an NHS service, we can support you to make your concerns heard.  We can provide you with information or offer more detailed help and support – whatever you require.  The service is free, independent and confidential and open to all residents in the following areas:

We can help you if you live in one of these areas and have had problems with NHS services including:

  • Hospitals
  • Doctors
  • Dentists
  • Pharmacists
  • Ambulances
  • Treatment paid for by the NHS but delivered outside the county.

What do I need to do?

If you decide you would like support to make a complaint about the NHS we are here to help - simply fill in our referral form.

York and North Yorkshire