This training aims to support people who wish to learn more about the new advocacy role and to prepare advocates who will be delivering advocacy under the Care Act.
This 2 day course will cover:
- Key changes introduced by the Care Act
- Who is eligible to receive advocacy support
- The advocacy role within assessment, care and support planning, review and safe guarding processes
- The practicalities of delivering the services (including supporting carers, young people in transition, people with fluctuating capacity)
- How the role interacts with IMCA and IMHA
Cost £225.00 per person