This training aims to support people who wish to learn more about this advocacy role and to prepare advocates who will be delivering advocacy under the Care Act.
This 2 day course will cover:
- Key changes introduced by the Care Act
- Who is eligible to receive advocacy support
- The advocacy role within assessment, care and support planning, review and safe guarding processes
- The practicalities of delivering the services (including supporting carers, young people in transition, people with fluctuating capacity)
- How the role interacts with IMCA and IMHA
Registration is from 9.30am with the training starting prompt at 10am until approximately 4pm.
Please ensure that you are able to stay for the full duration of both days.
Cost £225.00 per person
Early bird cost has a 10% discount up until 18 May, 2018 - Use code EARLY10