Advocacy for people with physical or sensory impairment

What is advocacy for people with physical or sensory impairment?

An advocate can support people with a physical or sensory impairment to have their views heard about the support and care they receive.

Advocates offer support with issues such as:

  • Community care assessments and reviews.
  • Help to understand how community care works.
  • Making a complaint to health and social care services.
  • Decisions about moving into or out of residential care.
  • Meetings with professionals.
  • Accessing information about your disability or condition.

Cloverleaf provides services to people with physical and sensory impairments in: